Wind Farm Finance
When someone decides to finance your wind farm development project you see your vision for your future begin to materialise . . . it starts opening-up in actual reality . . . before you . . . !
It's a great feeling !
And here at Windrush . . . . our doing that for you is a big part of what we do . . . this bringing you that person or institution . . . who will make that decision in your favour . . . But after that, . . . when we've got past that decision . . . we'll have opened a certain doorway . . . a doorway that sends you on your way . . . to renewable energy . . . megawealth !
Generally, there are 3 ways to finance a wind farm development project. They are . . . Joint Venture . . . Bank Funding . . . and Private Investor.
Combining these 3 ingredients . . . in proper order . . . is the key to wealth . . . ?
. . . and to . . . phenomenal growth !
Joint Venture as a means of Financing A Wind Farm
In a Windrush . . . . Wind Farm Joint Venture there are three parties in the Joint Venture Agreement . . .
- The Wind Farm Land Owner
- Windrush . . . . Wind Farm Joint Venture Agent
- The Wind Turbine Manufacturer
Wind Farm Joint Ventures . . . Advantages To All 3 Parties
Joint Venture Wind Farming is a great way for all three parties to get in on opportunities to generate wind energy revenues or profits that might not otherwise be available to them.
- For Land Owners, wind farm joint venture is an opportunity to actually harvest electricity grid feed-in revenue or income rather than merely leasing your land for wind farm use
- For the wind turbine manufacturer, joint venture represents an opportunity to build . . . even exponentially GROW . . . a holding in a nation's renewable energy capability . . . on into the future rather than merely selling your wind turbines and their lifetime servicing contracts.
- For Windrush . . . . Wind Farm Joint Venture Agents there is an opportunity to build synergy relationships with the likes of the above two types of parties and benefit by facilitating your success through planning and finance.